Rules | Regulations
RESERVATION // CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. All site fees are due and to be paid at the time the reservation is made.
2. Reservations guarantee a site type, NOT a specific site number. Not all requests can be met.
3. Reservations may be cancelled up to 14 days prior to arrival date to receive a refund of the deposit less a $25 fee/5% (whichever is greater). Cancellations made within the 14 day policy will forfeit the full deposit and no rain-checks. No refunds or credits for early departure and/or weather conditions.
4. Registrants are responsible for credit card fees aside from their initial reservation; such as reservation changes, reduction, or cancellations
CHECK IN // CHECK OUT
5. Check-in time is 1:00PM. Check-out time is 12:00PM.
6. Failure to check-out on time will result in late charges. In the event where failure to depart disrupts the arrival of the next guest – the occupying guest can be fined up to $250 as well as the possibility of being towed at owner’s expense.
7. Late check-outs may be accommodated based on availability. Please inquire at office on date of departure for availability and pricing.
RV’S // VEHICLES
8. Only 1 RV unit per site. All RV’s must be 10 years or newer for 30+ day stays, otherwise prior approval by management is required.
9. Tents, Add-A-Rooms, screen rooms, portable canopies, decks, sheds, etc. are not allowed at the resort.
10. Maximum of 2 vehicles per assigned site IF they fit on assigned concrete site with NO overhang. Parking on roads, grass landscaping, vacant sites and/or protruding into the street is prohibited and will be towed at the owner’s expense.
11. Registration tags must be visibly displayed on all RV’s, vehicles, and overflow items while on the resort property.
12. All boats, boat trailers, car caddies, etc. must be registered at the front desk and be parked in our storage lot only with visible parking tag.
13. Golf carts are allowed ONLY ON STREETS. Golf carts are prohibited on grass, sidewalks, courts, etc. No ATV’s or UTV’s are permitted on the premises.
14. Individuals without a current driver’s license may not operate any motorized vehicle in the resort.
15. Resort speed limit is 7.5 mph. Please know that this is strictly enforced with zero tolerance. Failure to comply will result in eviction.
PROPERTY // SITE
16. Cleanliness of the resort is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management.
17. Trash pickup is at 10AM, 3PM and 7PM. DO NOT LEAVE TRASH OUT OVERNIGHT.
18. Waste water must be discharged into authorized receptacles only and never discharged onto the ground. Sewer collars or approved sealed sewer connections are required at all times. Please ensure all of your hookups are in good working order.
19. Campfires must be attended, under control at all times and only in the designated fire pit. DO NOT move fire pits.
20. No outside firewood allowed. Firewood is available at the store. Please stack firewood on concrete.
21. Spikes, posts and other objects including decorative items, pet posts, clotheslines, attachments, and/or flag poles may not be attached and /or driven into any surface on or around sites. Violators will be responsible for any damage caused.
22. Mats, area rugs, etc. (anything that can leave dead areas on the lawn) are not allowed.
23. All buildings in the resort including the pool deck are smoke free—this includes electronic smoking devices. Please properly dispose of all cigarettes in designated receptacles.
REGISTRANTS // VISITORS
24. FIREARMS, LETHAL WEAPONS OR FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON RESORT PROPERTY.
25. Quite hours are from 11PM to 8AM. The operation of generators are prohibited once on site.
26. A maximum of 8 people per site including visitors.
27. Resort registrants are responsible for the conduct and safety of all of the occupants and invitees of their unit/vehicle/site in the resort.
28. All visitors must register with the front desk before entering the resort and display a parking pass.
29. Guests may not sell, rent out, advertise or offer services while in the Resort.
30. For the security and privacy of all guests, please do not give out the gate code.
31. Resort guests are financially responsible for any damage to Resort property, intentional or accidental. Any costs for replacement to damaged property will be passed on to the violator. Willful damage or defacing of Resort property will be cause for immediate eviction and prosecution.
32. Guests and invitees use the Resort facilities and amenities at their own risk. The Resort is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather or catastrophic events.
33. Common courtesy will prevail between all persons in the Resort. Profane, abusive or threatening language or action directed at Resort personnel or other Resort guests is prohibited. Anyone engaging in such activity will be evicted from the Resort. Any guest whose actions interfere with the operation of the Resort will be evicted.
34. EPRV is privately owned. Resort management reserves the right to select our guests as well as the right to refuse service to anyone.
POOL // SPA RULES
35. Pool and spa hours are 10 AM to 10PM.
36. There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. All persons use the pool and spa at their own risk and are to comply with all POSTED RULES.
37. Proper swimming attire is required for pool use. Individuals who are not “potty-trained” must wear swimming pool approved diapers.
38. All persons must use on-site showers immediately prior to entering pool.
39. NO GLASS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA. A broken glass results in the pool and spa being emptied and properly cleaned as well as possible medical treatment if someone is harmed by broken glass. Guest at fault WILL be responsible for these costs.
40. Management reserves the right to close the pool and spa at its discretion.
41. A maximum of two (2) pets are allowed per site unless approved by resort management.
42. Owners are legally responsible for their pets and injury or loss caused by their pets.
43. Pets must be on a leash and with their owner when outside of the RV unit.
44. Excessive barking and/or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Behaviors may result in immediate removal from Resort.
45. Pet waste must be immediately and properly disposed of. Failure to do so will result in a $35 fine. Pet waste stations are placed throughout the park for your convenience.
46. Pets are not allowed in pool area, buildings, playground area or courts.
* All rules and regulations will be enforced and all guests and vendors are responsible for abiding by Resort rules and regulations. Any person who fails to adhere to Resort rules and policies may be evicted from the Resort at the sole discretion of the Resort management. These rules and policies supersede any previous rules or policies previously written or discussed. The management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the resort and its guests or for failing to observe the rules of the resort.
* The Resort reserves the right to make changes to the rules and policies at any time, without prior notice.