Rules | Regulations
EASTPOINTE RV RESORT RULES AND REGULATIONS GENERAL RULES
1. All site fees are due and payable in advance. Check-Out time is Noon. Check-In time is 1:00PM. Late check-out is available based on the availability of our site. Please contact the front desk for a late checkout and pricing.
2. Quite hours are from 11PM to 8AM.
3. Only 1 RV unit per site. Maximum 8 people per site, per state campground rules. No tents allowed. All RV’s must be 10 years or newer, otherwise prior approval by management is required.
4. Speed limit throughout the resort is 7.5 mph.
5. Registration tags must be visibly displayed on all vehicles and RV’s while on the resort property.
6. All vehicles must park on concrete pad of rented site. Please do not park on grass or in vacant sites. Overflow parking lot is available. Inquire at front desk.
7. FIREARMS, LETHAL WEAPONS OR FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON RESORT PROPERTY.
8. Tents, Add-A-Rooms, screen rooms, portable canopies, decks, sheds, etc. are not allowed at the resort.
9. All sewer hoses must have a watertight rubber collar. Please ensure all of your hookups are in good working order.
10. Boats, boat trailers, car caddies, etc. must be parked in our storage lot, not at your site. All must be registered at front desk.
11. Sites should be kept neat and clean. Garbage should not be burned or left in fire pits and properly disposed of.
12. Trash pickup is daily at 10AM, 3PM and 7PM. Please do not leave bags out overnight. Guest will be responsible for cleanup.
13. No outside firewood allowed. Firewood is available at the store. Campfires must be attended, under control at all times and only in the designated fire pit. Do not stack firewood on landscaping. Please stack on concrete.
14. DO NOT move fire pits.
15. Clotheslines are not allowed in the resort. Drying racks attached to RV are permitted on a temporary basis. Please take towels and swimsuits down when dry. Laundry facilities are available for your convenience.
16. Please do not put stakes or any other device in the ground for any purpose. Please no carpet on the grass at any time.
17. Resort guests are financially responsible for any damage to Resort property, intentional or accidental. Willful damage or defacing of Resort property will be cause for immediate eviction and prosecution.
18. Individuals without a driver’s license may not operate any motorized vehicle in the resort.
19. Golf carts are allowed ONLY ON STREETS. Golf carts should not be driven or parked on grass, sidewalks, courts, etc. No ATV’s or UTV’s are permitted on the premises.
20. Parents are responsible for the actions of and the safety of their children. Adult registrants are responsible for the actions of all of the occupants, guests, and invitees of their unit/vehicle/site in the resort.
21. All visitors must register with the front desk before entering the resort.
22. All buildings in the resort are smoke free. Please properly dispose of all cigarettes in designated receptacles.
23. Guests use the Resort facilities and amenities at their own risk. The Resort is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather or catastrophic events.
24. Common courtesy will prevail between all persons in the Resort. Profane, abusive or threatening language or action directed at Resort personnel or other guests are prohibited. Anyone engaging in such activity will be evicted from the Resort. Any guest whose actions interfere with the operation of the Resort will be evicted.
Deposit | Cancellation
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Prices are subject to change at any time. Advance deposits equal to 100% of rental are required for all site rentals, regardless of the length of stay. Advance deposits will be forfeited for all cancellations made less than fourteen (14) days prior to arrival date. Any cancellation made fourteen (14) days or more prior to arrival date shall be entitled to a full refund of advance deposit, less a Twenty Five Dollar ($25.00) or 5% cancellation fee, whichever is greater. An advanced reservation guarantees only access to the Resort, not a guarantee of a specific site.
1. Pets must not be left unattended at any time.
2. Pets must be on a leash when outside of the RV unit.
3. Excessive barking and/or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated and if not cured, the individual responsible will be asked to leave the resort immediately.
4. A maximum of two (2) pets are allowed per site.
5. All pets are subject to approval by management.
6. Current rabies inoculation certificate required whenever on the premises.
7. Pet waste must be immediately and properly disposed of.
**Pet waste stations are placed throughout the park for your convenience**
8. Pets are not allowed in pool area, buildings, playground area or courts.
Pool Area Hours and Rules
1. Pool hours are 10AM to 9PM.
Adult swim only hours (18 and older): 9AM to 10AM and 9PM to 10PM.
2. A LIFEGUARD WILL NOT BE ON DUTY IN THE POOL AREA. SWIMMING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AT ALL TIMES.
3. No diving or running around the pool.
4. No glass allowed in pool area.
5. Proper swimming attire must be worn in the pool. Babies must wear swimming pool approved diapers.
6. All persons must use on-site showers immediately prior to entering pool.
7. Must be 13 or older to use hot tub and 16 or older on holiday weekends.
ATTENTION All guests and vendors are responsible for abiding by Resort rules and policies. Any person who fails to adhere to Resort rules and policies may be evicted from the Resort at the sole discretion of the Resort management. These rules and policies supersede any previous rules or policies previously written or discussed. The management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the resort and its guests or for failing to observe the rules of the resort.